When disaster strikes, quick action becomes the first order of business toward recovery. For your safety and to minimize further property damage, you need a team of compassionate professionals who understand how to put you on the path toward normalcy. You need someone who can help you and be sure your family’s needs are met. Trust the experts at Kelley Construction Contractors, Inc., with years of experience and a proven history of high quality repairs and successful insurance restoration.
What insurance restoration services do you offer?
Kelley Construction Contractors, Inc.’s insurance restoration services include:
Why should I hire a professional restoration contractor?
Whether the cause is accident or natural disaster, insurance restoration takes a special kind of expertise. Understanding the sneaky damage water and floods can cause. Not just cleaning after a fire, but removing smoke smells. Working with insurance companies to protect your assets and your interests. Providing the specialized restoration services to bring your property and belongings back to usable, safe, like-new condition. Acting as quickly and responsively as possible. Only a professional can provide this scope of insurance restoration services.
What should I do first if my home is damaged?
When you have damage, whether by fire, hail, storm, water or mold, act fast. A few tips to get you started:
- Contact your insurance provider.
- If the damage is caused by an event such as a fire, ask for the report from the fire department. If it is caused by an accident or crime, ask for a copy of the police report.
- When you can enter the home, create an inventory of damaged items, being as detailed as possible.
- If you need somewhere to stay and don’t have family or friends to stay with, contact the American Red Cross. They can help with temporary aid and shelters.
- Work with a good general contractor that has experience working with insurance agents and adjusters. A good general contractor can also help you determine whether you need mold remediation, hail damage repair, fire restoration, flood damage restoration, tornado damage repair or a combination to get your home or building restored whole and back in good shape.
For a free estimate or more information on insurance restoration, call today.