Spray Polyurethane Foam System
Conklin’s SPF System is a great way to provide high-grade insulation on both roofing and interior wall application for top-down protection from the elements. An SPF application effectively controls air filtration, adds building strength and reduces cooling and heating costs. During the restoration process each problem area is systematically addressed, repaired and resealed; then the entire roof is sealed with a reflective finish coat.
SPF System Compatible Products:
- BASF® FE348-2.8 Spray Polyurethane Foam
- Rapid Roof® III
- PUMA® XL
- Prime Time® Plus
Advantages of Conklin’s SPF System:
- Eliminates air infiltration – the number one cause of energy loss.
- Offers an impressive insulation value of R-6 per inch.
- Adds structural strength without adding much weight.
- Can be applied to most existing roof surfaces.
- Withstands hurricane-force winds.
- Can easily correct damaged substrate and/or poor drainage.
- Will not absorb water due to foam’s closed-cell insulation properties.
- Reduces sound transmission.
- Is fast and easy to repair or recoat.