(309) 346-6604

Roofing Services


We are specialists in the roofing business. We provide the highest quality roofing installation, repair and service to the Central Illinois market. When it comes to roofing, our number one priority is your 100 percent satisfaction. At Kelley Construction Contractors, Inc., we understand that materials only account for about 20 percent of a successful roofing system; the other 80 percent rests on the quality of its workmanship. It’s all about professional craftsmanship. That’s why you can count on Kelley Construction Contractors, Inc. for the highest quality work. With Kelley Construction Contractors, Inc., you can be sure you’re receiving a high-quality roofing system that will protect your residence or business for years to come.

roof repair and replacement

Why Kelley Construction as your preferred local roofer?

Sure, you can find a whole list of local roofers who want your business, but you can’t trust all of them. As a Kelley Construction Contractors, Inc. customer, you’ll receive several advantages like:

  • Up-front pricing for peace of mind
  • Select Shingle Roofer Certification from Certainteed®
  • Attic ventilation experts
  • Fully licensed, bonded and insured craftsmen
  • More than 3,000 happy Central Illinois customers
  • HomeShield home exterior maintenance program
  • Annual roof maintenance programs are also available

When you request a quote, we work with you to ensure that we provide just the right product to fit your needs. From material and sealants, to warranty, we’ll recommend the roofing solution that’s right for you. Once a bid is submitted, our pricing is good for 10 days.

What types of roofing services does Kelley Construction offer?

At Kelley Construction Contractors, Inc., we want to take care of all aspects of your property’s roof. Whether you are looking to upgrade materials or have extensive roof damage, as your roofing contractor, you will never have to worry about having a roofing problem that we can’t handle. When it comes down to roofing, we offer two main services:

Our team will always work closely with you to determine which service best fits your needs. We will even come to your property for a roof inspection to ensure we have all the details before making a recommendation. You will never have to worry about us suggesting a total roof replacement just to make as much money as possible. Whatever option we recommend, it will be the one that is best for your property and family’s safety.

We are very satisfied with the work that Steve and his helper did on our roof repairs. They did a great job! Steve is very kind and knowledgeable.

William and Nikki from Dunlap

I am extremely satisfied with my new roof. It's so relaxing to get such a big job done professionally and in a timely manner. I really appreciated the professionalism and hard work of all of the employees.

Latasha from Bloomington

Communication before and during the roof installation was great. Worker was mindful of the potential to bring in dirt on his shoes and put on shoe covers when needing to get into the attic. Installation was quick and workers were friendly.

Gary and Julie from Pekin

Will Kelley Construction stand behind its work?

We don’t want you to ever worry about the quality of work or products you receive from us, so here are just a few of the ways we stand behind our business:

  • CertainTeed Select Shingle Roofer Warranty: 50 years of non-prorated coverage for roofing systems and 25 years for workmanship
  • HomeShield Home Exterior Maintenance Program: property exterior inspections and recommendations for needed updates
  • Annual Roof Maintenance Program: roof inspection to ensure your roof is performing at its best 

To learn more about enrolling in any of these programs, contact us. Our roofing systems will make your residence or business safer, more secure and more comfortable. Protect your investment with a new roofing system from Kelley Construction Contractors, Inc. 

Get An Estimate
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.