Spring into Home Renovations
With the recent surge of warm weather, many people are itching to get outdoors and get their hands dirty. While there is a strong possibility that we have a bit of winter left in our forecast – now is the perfect time to start planning for your spring remodeling projects.
- Roofing – If you live in an older home, you might find that it needs a little TLC and extra repairs this spring. Perhaps this winter you found a leak or even a major issue with your roofing system. Spring is the ideal time to take care of a roofing issue before it causes any additional damage to your home.
- Landscaping – Warm and sunny weather often brings the desire to get outside and work in the yard. Outdoor landscaping and hardscaping projects such as retaining walls are an excellent way to infuse some personality and color into the exterior areas of your home.
- Kitchen Upgrades – After spending the winter cooped up inside, you might have noticed your kitchen lacks the sparkle it once did. Kitchen renovations are a wonderful way to add value to your home and improve the general workflow of this all-important activity hub.
- Additions – Are you considering adding more space to your home? Home additions such as sunrooms offer a great way to create extra living space while ushering the warmth and beauty of the outdoors into your home.
- Decks – Warmer weather brings a longing to spend a beautiful summer day outside with family and friends. A deck is the perfect place to enjoy the sunny days ahead. Adding a deck to your home helps create additional living and entertaining spaces for your home. Deck designs can range from complex multi-level plans that attach to other outdoor areas such as a pool, outdoor kitchen or fire pit, or clean and simple platform with stylized railings and modern lines.
At Kelley Construction
, we offer a variety of residential building and remodeling services. Our experts can help you imagine, design and build the project of your dreams. Contact our team today for more information or to start the planning process for your spring renovation project. Now is the perfect time to start making these plans as spring might be closer than we think.